I want to thank my friend, Loopyloo from My Blog. for awarding me this prize. I am honored indeed and will strive to do as awesome job in selecting others to receive this honor. via Carley, the description and instructions:
“The Most Versatile Blogger Award. Are you curious as to what this is and how you receive it? If you have been nominated by someone and you claim this award by displaying it on your blog, you must meet certain criteria. Here is the list.
- You must give credit to the person that has nominated you and create a link to their blog in your post.
- You must create a list of 15 blogs that you enjoy most and link to those as well. Then you must go and tell them you have nominated them. That means if you do not have 15, you cannot do this step. If you do not complete this step, then you cannot claim this award.
- Finally, you must create a list of seven things about yourself.
Well there you have it. That is all you need to do to claim this shiny award.”
This my friends is not going to be easy! I have to choose 15 blogs out of so many favorites. That is hard to do and many more I would have included as favorite visits.
1) My first nominee is
She is the person that got me started in blogging and on a daily basis has excellent posts and opinions.
2) My second nominee is
She always speaks her mind along with her authors and isn’t afraid to be controversial
3) My third nominee is
He puts it on the line about the parallels of where we, the United States are going and the former Soviet Union. A must visit site.
4) My fourth nominee is
Another site that doesn’t shy away from controversy and tells it like it is. Also a good friend.
5) My fifth nominee is
Barb is another straight shooter who always has excellent posts and when visiting comments.
6) And for the sixth
A wonderful friend and a fellow New Yorker. Lot’s of great video clips and information.
7) Seventh nominee is
Joseph Wouk is a treasure trove of information on Israel and the mid east with an Israeli perspective, not main street media spin.
The eighth nominee is
Go online in the morning and great post’s as to where our country is going and why.
9) And the ninth is
No mincing of words here. You get it as it is.
10) Number 10 is
A daily dose of timely information and another must visit site.
11) and the nominee is
Fewer posts than some of the other sites but written in a way I can only dream of writing. An excellent writer, one of the best.
12) the nominee for number 12 is
A local blogger to me and whose posts are in the same mindset as mine. Many in depth posts.
13) the nominee is
Velvet Hammer tells it like it is with Obama and where he’s taking us. More like an iron hammer hitting at the truth. Another must visit site.
14) The nominee is
Roxy is a good friend and like the rest believes in the Constitution. Excellent posts on what is happening in our country today.
15) and last but by no means least
A lot of opposing views and a lot of good sense in his posts. Visit and read his views. Long time blogging friend.
And now for the final step. List seven things about myself!
1) I am a stay at home single dad with an adult handicapped son, alone for a year and a half since my wife’s passing. Not a hardship, a blessing.
2) I believe we have to get America back to our foundations and the Constitution.
3) I believe our current government is anti-Constitution and if we have another 4 years of Obama our country as we know it is done. It won’t be a pretty place to live.
4) I believe in and support Israel. Israel is the first line of defense in our war with Islam. Israel’s fate will be our fate and that of western civilization. First Saturday, then Sunday.
5) I have a hard time getting motivated to do work around the house and yard and miss my grandson’s girlfriend pushing me and since she returned to college really miss her. Did a lot together over the summer, redecorating the house, painting, planting but also shopping and eating out.
6) I like to travel but driving bothers my eyes and so only go where I have to.
7) Like going out to eat, when my daughter comes we always go out and my son and I go quite a bit. Can walk into town.