…or negatively portraying Islam or the mad man Muhammad. Also tell me what is it with this Obama character occupying the White House that he says it is his job as President to speak against negative stereotyping of Islam wherever it is found. That’s not one of his duties as President of the United States. Let there be no doubt, the head on the spear is meant to portray Muhammad’s. I am honestly sickened by those that pander to Islam and Muslims in the name of political correctness and a let’s get along attitude. For 1400 years Muslims acting in the name of Islam have been a blight on humanity.
Yup, nothing quite says “love thy neighbor” like Islam:
Muslim Persecution of Christians: December, 2011
“Saying Merry Christmas Is Worse than Killing Someone”
by Raymond Ibrahim – Stonegate Institute
The Nigerian church bombings, in which the Islamic group Boko Haram [“Western Education Is Forbidden”] killed over 40 people celebrating Christmas mass, is just the most obvious example of anti-Christian sentiment in the Muslim world. Elsewhere in this region, Christmas time for Christians is a time of increased threats, harassment, and fear, which is not surprising, considering Muslim clerics maintain that “saying Merry Christmas is worse than fornication or killing someone.” A few examples:
- Egypt: The Coptic Church is being threatened with a repeat of “Nag Hammadi,” the area where drive-by Muslims shot to death six Christians as they exited church after celebrating Christmas mass in 2010. Due to fears of a repetition,the diocese “cancel[ed] all festivities for New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve.”
- Indonesia: In a “brutal act” that has “strongly affected the Catholic community,” days before Christmas, “vandals decapitated the statue of the Virgin Mary in a small grotto … a cross was stolen and the aspersorium was badly damaged.”
- Iran: There were reports of a sharp increase in activities against Christians prior to Christmas by the State Security centers of the Islamic Republic. Local churches were “ordered to cancel Christmas and New Year’s celebrations as a show of their compliance and support” for “the two month-long mourning activities of the Shia’ Moslems.”
- Malaysia: Parish priests or their church youth leaders had to get a police permit—requiring them to submit their full names and identity card numbers—simply to “visit their fellow church members and belt out ‘Joy to the World,’ [or] ‘Silent Night, Holy Night.'”
- Pakistan: “Intelligence reports warned of threats of terrorist attacks on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day,” adding that most church security is “inadequate.” Christians also lamented that “extreme power outages have become routine during Christmas and Easter seasons.”
Meanwhile, if Christians under Islam are forced to live like dhimmis—non-Muslims under Muslim authority, and treated as second-class citizens—in the West, voluntarily playing the dhimmi to appease Muslims during Christmas time is commonplace: the University of London held Christmas service featuring readings from the Quran (which condemns the incarnation, that is, Christmas); and “a posh Montreal suburb has decided to remove a nativity scene and menorah from town hall rather than acquiesce to demands from a Muslim group to erect Islamic religious symbols.”
Categorized by theme, the rest of December’s batch of Muslim persecution of Christians around the world includes (but is not limited to) the following accounts, listed according to theme and in alphabetical order by country, not necessarily severity. Read more of this post
Follow us, donate and help us stay on line.