Via my cuz, Oliver.
Your dead and your family in some states don’t allow you to arm and protect yourself you have to wait on police. When is America going to recognize the 2nd Admendent for its intent?
Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife
and two small children.
Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife
comes around the corner,
locks eyes with you,
raises the knife, and charges at you…
You are carrying a
Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
What do you do?
THINK CAREFULLY AND
THEN SCROLL DOWN:
· Well, that’s not enough inform-ation to answer the question!
· What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
· Does the man look poor or oppressed?
· Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
· Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
· What does my wife think?
· Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
· What does the law say about this situation?
· Does the pistol have an appropriate safety built into it?
· Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
· Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?
· Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
· If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
· Why is this street so deserted?
· We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
· Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
· I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
· This is all so confusing!
………… ……… ……… ……… ……… ……… ……… ……… …
Republican’s Answer:BANG!………… ……… ……… ……… ……… ……… ……… ……
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click….. (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Daughter: ‘Nice grouping, Daddy!’
‘Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?!
Son: ‘Can I shoot the next one?!’
Wife: ‘You are NOT taking that to a Taxidermist!
Follow us, donate and help us stay on-line.
Reblogged this on A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights and commented:
Everyone thinks I’m from the South because of my accent but after reading this I will NEVER correct people again for making that assumption. Deep down I really am a Southerner – and I’m proud of it!
Reblogged this on That Mr. G Guy's Blog and commented:
Funny , but untrue about Southerners, of which I am one. Four shots should suffice…no sense in wasting ammunition. ;)
So, the real answer would be “What would Jesus do?” Would he be carrying a gun? I think not.
The real answer is what would you do.
So you proclaim to know what Jesus would do? Jesus did not have need of weapons HE has the hosts of heaven to protect HIM. And with all that HE still chose the way of the CROSS. HIS purpose was not to arm an army with weaponry for G_D has no need of such things. You cannot compare Jesus to a man…for surely man had nothing to do with HIM. I am tired of hearing that Jesus was some long haired hippie-type, communion loving, anti-war peace nik, tofu eating pansey man that the left would make HIM into. Righteous indignation filled Jesus when HE over turned the money changers in the temple. Righteous indignation filled HIM when a mob was going to stone an adulterous woman. Jesus did not carry sword or gun (side note guns did not exist back then). G_D destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and never used a gun to do so. HE could and did and does command the very waves of the ocean to heed HIS every word. HE is that powerful does not need our puny weapons to defend HIMSELF. HE has no need to…HE IS the Word of G_d manifested into flesh to save us. You cannot justify or equate by using such a stupid and insepid “what would Jesus do” question. G_D helps those who help themselves…and that includes defending one’s life if necessary. The Old Testament is filled with G_d’s righteous indignation at those who failed to obey HIS laws…what you are trying to do is justify your anti gun stance by trying to rouse some sort of skewed version/take on Jesus. Take it elsewhere…
No, he probably wouldn’t carry a gun. He’s Jesus. Hello!
I’m NOT Jesus so unless Jesus is right there in the flesh with me when a terrorist runs at me screaming like a madman and waving a knife I’m going to shoot until the guns empty and I won’t feel any guilt over it.