Random tweets 11/25/2013

Dear World…We think Obama is a Dumbass, too. Sincerely, USA

False job numbers: Did the White House know?

So Obama wanted to insure 10% of the population so he screws the other 90% ? Great business model wouldn’t you say?

 

Every time I see Nancy Pelosi on TV I think I am watching the Wizard of Oz. I just keep waiting for the house to land on her

If you comment we reserve the right to use your comment in/as a post

Follow us, donate and help us stay on-line.

Follow Boudicabpi on Twitter

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Random tweets 11/25/2013

  1. Richard M Nixon (Deceased) says:

    Reblogged this on Dead Citizen's Rights Society.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s