The time to prepare is now
Many of you were shocked by the video footage I presented over the weekend, where an army of some 300 heavily armed Black Panther type commandos marched through Stone Mountain, a suburb of Atlanta, harassing white people with threats and intimidation.
I received many emails from readers after that disturbing post, titled The Bolshevik army shows its face in Atlanta suburb of Stone Mountain.
“What country is this?” some asked. “Am I living in some kind of dystopian nightmare? If so, please wake me up!”
Others asked some version of, “what’s their point?” …”What are they trying to prove with such a demonstration of hate?”
When that hate is aimed at a group of people based solely on their skin color, that’s the epitome of racism. But wait, these folks are trying to justify their bizarre behavior on a claim of being against racism.
Many Americans are confused by what they see.
Let me try to explain what I think is going on.
First off, the vast majority of the Republican leaders still don’t understand what we are dealing with here. The folks knocking down statues and accusing everyone of being part of a conspiracy of “systemic racism” are not simply malcontents hoping for police reform. These are Marxist revolutionaries and such people only understand one thing – brute force.
In the absence of force they will continue to get more violent as the summer wears on, leading up to the Nov. 3 presidential election.
When a battalion of militants marches through an American city armed with AR-15s and ammunition belts, you should understand that the time for talking is over.
So, if they don’t want police reform and they don’t want to negotiate, what do they want? What is their true motivation?
It’s the same motivation that is behind:
- The tearing down and defacing of countless historic monuments, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abe Lincoln and famous abolitionists.
- The brutal, unprovoked attack on a 12-year-old white boy by a black man in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- The harassing and intimidation of Christians trying to enter the Grace Baptist Church this past Sunday, July 5, in Troy, New York. After the Christians finally got in, the BLM mob interrupted the sermon by shouting profanities.
- A BLM thug who was filmed on July 6 harassing, screaming at and threatening white children on a trip to Washington, D.C.
- The surrounding of the private home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey in St. Louis on June 28 while breaking through an iron gate and threatening to kill them and their dog [the couple emerged from their house with guns, which they pointed at the mob but did not fire].
- The berating, spitting on and physical beating of a group of Catholics who were praying around a statue of Saint Louis on June 27.
- The surrounding of a car occupied by two people by an armed mob near the burned-down Wendy’s on University Avenue in Atlanta on June 20, before smashing their windows and punching the driver in the face three times, pointing a gun at them and telling them “no whites allowed.”
- The increasingly vile rhetoric of the left, such as the comment by Black Lives Matter’s Toronto director that whites are “subhuman” and “genetic defects.”
Watch the beating of the Catholics praying in St. Louis below, a case in which the violent ringleader was a Muslim activist named Umar Lee:
The question is, why such unhinged behavior by the left?
Clearly there are elements, if you follow the money, that are trying to provoke a race war in America.
These Marxists want a race war that they can pin on President Trump and his supporters.
How will they pull this off? leohohmann.com read more