What I Personally Think About The #COVID19 Hot Mess
- I believe Covid19 is real.
- I believe people have died from Covid, I believe people have been sick from Covid, I believe that more people have recovered from Covid than have been sick or died.
- I believe that the states should never have shut down during the Covid.
- I believe people’s lives are going to be much more affected by the shut-down than by the disease/virus, itself.
- I believe that the media has driven people into fear so badly that, psychologically, people are mentally sick now. Because the media has lied about the numbers, this has grown a garden of questions that the media is too cowardly to answer so they label the question askers: “Conspiracy theorists”
- I believe the John Hopkins website has overblown the # of deaths and has made this nation completely paranoid.
- I do not believe people…
View original post 172 more words