Originally posted 4/10/2008. Still true today.
We need to show more sympathy for these people.
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don’t get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won’t do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.
I’m not talking about illegal Mexicans; I’m talking about our troops!
Doesn’t it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don’t support our troops and are now threatening to defund them?
Please pass this on; this is worth the short time it takes to read it.
I received the above in an E-mail. It is really a shame, but it seems like many politicians would place illegal immigrants before our troops. They should be voted out, not placed on the ballot by the main political parties.