It’s hard to believe: the man (23 years old), who is said to have raped a 13-year-old girl in Dortmund on Friday, has apparently committed rape a month before!
The Afghan man is said to have raped an eleven-year-old girl on June 20, again in Dortmund. “It was a similar incident”, public prosecutor Börge Klepping confirmed the earlier crime when asked by the newspaper BILD. He did not want to give details in order to protect the now twelve-year-old victim.
Shortly after the crime, the man was arrested, but was released from custody on July 3 after only twelve days, on condition that he had to report to the authorities. Reason: no flight risk.
The public prosecutor: “He had previously been known for a narcotics related crime, but not in connection with sexual offences. He has a fixed abode and therefore had no reason to be in danger of absconding.”
View original post 59 more words