Einstein tried but failed to develop a Grand Unification Theory. Perhaps he should have selected a name without the acronym GUT. Hope remains, and I developed one in less than an hour. It explains life, the universe and everything.
1. An infinite number of universes exist, all of which have infinite numbers of galaxies.
2. Some universes and some galaxies are Christian (whatever that may mean there), some are Islamic (whatever that may mean there) and some are Pagan (whatever that may mean there). Pagan refers to all religions other than Christianity and Islam.
3. The allegedly Christian, Islamic and Pagan galaxies generally, but with exceptions, despise each other and, in some cases, themselves.
4. Each of the universes, and accordingly each of the galaxies, is controlled by a god of its own religion.
5. The multiple gods are, in reality, high-level laboratory technicians who enjoy damaging each other’s lab experiments.
View original post 444 more words