A policeman shot another guy with black skin. Is that politically incorrect? If a guy has black skin, a policeman is not allowed to shoot him? No matter what? What if he is resisting arrest? What if his behavior is dangerously suspicious? What if he is reaching into his car, and you don’t know what he up to? You just know you have a gun pointed at him, and he doesn’t seem to care.
Here are some of the reports I found online.
- BREAKING NEWS: Video Shows Police Shooting Of An African-American Man in Kenosha, Wisconsin — Protests Starting (redstate.com)
- Joe Biden Fails to Condemn Kenosha Riots; Calls Shooting ‘Systemic Racism’ (breitbart.com)
- Kenosha protesters, police clash in second night of unrest, ‘massive fires’ reported (foxnews.com)
- Video shows police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, shooting Black man in back (nbcnews.com)
- WATCH: Kenosha Police Shooting Video Shows Man Shot in ‘Back’ Multiple Times, Governor…
View original post 451 more words